Applications in the prescribe format are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Laboratory Technician and Cold chain Technician under National Health Mission, Zilla Swasthya Samiti, Cuttack on contractual basis for a period of 11 months with monthly remuneration as noted against each and subject to renewal as per society norms basing on the performance and subject to continuance of the programme. The details qualification, age limit, monthly salary, no. of posts etc. are mentioned in this article below.
The candidates must not be below the age of 21 years or above 32 years as on publication of this advertisement. The upper age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC & ST, SEBC, Women candidates, and 10 years in case of physically handicapped / ex-serviceman candidates. Age relaxation is however applicable in respect of one category only. The ORV Act and Rule will be applicable for these contractual recruitment.
Essential Qualification: Must have passed +2 Science Examination under CHSE, Odisha/Equivalent and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) Course from any of 3 (three) Medical College and Hospitals of the State or any other private institution recognized by Govt. of Odisha or AICTE.
Laboratory Technician Job Description
Must have passed Odia as a subject in middle school/HSC/Odia in Middle English School conducted by the School and Mass Education Dept.
Consolidated Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 9,350/-
Vacancy: Total = 9 (ST-02, SC-02, UR-02, SEBC-01)
Essential Qualification: I.T.I. (National Trade Certificate) in refrigeration & Air Conditioning. At least 2 years of practical experience in repair and maintenance of CFC free refrigerator, DG Set and Voltage Stabilizer with Cold Room Operation.
Cold Chain Technician Job Description
Consolidated Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 13,800/-
Vacancy: Total = 01 (one)
- The above positions are purely temporary and also co-terminus with the scheme.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
- Details of eligibility, model application form and General terms of condition for such appointment may be downloaded from the District website i.e. www.cuttack.nic.in.
- Candidates who are already working in health department or outside either on regular or on contractual basis, have to submit ‘No objection certificate’ from concerned employer.
- The completely filled in application forms along with self-attested copies of all supportive documents should reach the office of the ‘Chief District Medical Officer, Cuttack (At-Old Secretariat Campus, Cantonment Road, Po-Buxi Bazar, Dist-Cuttack-753001) on or before 25th August 2016 through Speed post or Regd. Post or Courier only and the application in any form will be rejected.
- This office will not be held responsible for any postal delay.
- Number of vacancies/remuneration under this advertisement may vary at the time of actual engagement.
- The undersigned reserves the right to cancel any or all of the proposals without assigning any reason thereof.
Chief District Medical Officer, Cuttack
Advertisement No: 9939 / DPMU / NHM / 2016 Date: 11.08.2016