A walk-in-interview will be conducted on 24-07-2016 in the school premises at 8.00AM., in order to prepare a panel of contractual TGT teachers in the subjects English, Maths, Science and Hindi for the academic session 2016-2017. Interested candidates having the requisite qualification may appear for the interview as per the details given below.
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned Subject and in aggregate with B.Ed. or equivalent & proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
- T.G.T (English) - English as a subject in all the three years.
- T.G.T. (Hindi) - Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
- T.G.T. (Maths) - Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subject :- Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics.
- T.G.T. (Science) - Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
Consolidated Pay: 26,250/-
1. For detail essential qualification in respect of * marked posts please refer to recruitment rules at www.kvsangathan.nic.in.
2. Preference will be given to the eligible candidates having knowledge and experience of Computer application.
3. No TA & DA will be paid for attending interview
4. Remuneration and working hours as per KVS norms.
5. A set of photo copies of all original certificates and mark sheets should be submitted at the time of interview.
6. Candidates are requested to report for certificate verification and submission of testimonial at 7.00 A.M in the Vidyalaya.
Kendriya Vidyalaya, Nuapada