Applications are invited to fill up the post of Additional Programme Officer (MGNREGA) in Kirmira Block of Jharsuguda District on contractual basis. The essential qualification, monthly consolidated salary, no. of posts, maximum age limit, important dates and other terms and conditions are mentioned in this article below.
Maximum Age Limit as on 1st January 2016: 40 years
Monthly Consolidates Remuneration: Rs. 16,500/-
Essential Qualification: Masters Degree in Sociology, Social Work / Economics / Mass Communication / MBA in Rural Management or 2 years PG Diploma in Rural Management / Rural Development from any recognized University / Institution.
Last date of receipt of filled-in printed application 30th July 2016
Terms and Conditions
- The position is contractual and the engagement is initially for a period of one year which can be extended depending upon requirement & suitability.
- Candidates need to download application form from http://jharsuguda.nic.in and have to send the filled in application forms by registered/speed post to DRDA so as to reach within the deadline.
- Applications received in any other format or by any other means shall be rejected. District Rural Development Agency reserves the right to reject or accept any or all application(s) without assigning any reason thereto.
- Authority will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- For details please visit http://jharsuguda.nic.in
DISTRICT RURAL DEVELOPMENT AGENCY : JHARSUGUDA
Phone/FAX No. 06645271337