Office of the District Judge, Khurda at Bhubaneswar invites application for the post of Stenographer Grade-III. Applications in the prescribed format, given below, are invited for filling up of the post of Stenographer Gr.-III as per the Pay Scale mentioned against the post with usual D.A. and other allowances, as admissible to the State Govt. Employees from time to time subject to finalization of W.P (C) No. 1273 of 2014. The detail eligibility criteria, no. of posts, scale of pay, etc. are mentioned in this article below.
Eligibility of the Candidates
a. A candidate, in order to be eligible for the above post, shall be a citizen of India;
b. have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under Sec.-3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board or University, as the case may be;
c. have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute;
d. not below 18 years and above 32 years of age as on 01.06.2016. Provided that the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of S.C./S.T. and women candidates & 10 years in case of Physically Handicapped Candidates. For Ex-Servicemen, after deducting the period of service rendered in armed forces from the present age, the resultant age should not exceed 32 years;
e. be able to speak, read and write Oriya and have passed a Test in Oriya equivalent to the M.E. Standard;
f. be of good character;
g. be of sound health, good physique and free from organic defects or bodily infirmity;
h. have not more than one spouse living, if married;
i. have possessed a minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in type-writing per minute.
Scale of Pay: Rs. 5200-20,200/- & Gr. Pay of Rs. 2400/-
No of Posts: 04 (UR-2, SC-1, ST-1)
(The number of posts advertised may increase or decrease. The vacancy includes backlog vacancy of post. Reservation of vacancies for women, sports person, ex-servicemen and physically handicapped persons shall be made in accordance with the provisions made under relevant rules.) The District Judge Khurda reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any time without prior notice. The decision of the District Judge, Khurda as to the result of the Examination shall be final and in no case, shall be liable to be challenged.
Fee for the Examination :
The candidates are required to deposit examination fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only by Treasury Challan under the Head- “0070-Other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services and Services fees - 9904650-Law Department-9916730-Examination fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts”. The S.C. & S.T. Candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees.
Last Date of Receipt of Application :
Application along with the required documents and attested copies of certificates duly signed by the candidates shall be sent by Registered/ Speed Post so as to reach the Office of the District Judge, Khurda at Bhubaneswar by dt. 30.07.2016 positively. The applications received beyond that date shall be summarily rejected.
1. The candidates are required to submit their applications being duly filled in and signed by their own hands furnishing the required particulars as per the prescribed format given below. The candidates who are in Govt. employment are required to apply through proper channel.
2. The application, if found defective/incomplete in any respect or non-compliance of any of the requirements mentioned in the advertisement, shall be summarily rejected.
3. In case of receipt of large number of applications for the post, the authority reserves right to shortlist the candidates in accordance with the rules contained in the Orissa District & Subordinate Courts’ Non-Judicial Staff Services (Method of Recruitment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 2008 (as amended from time to time) and the District Recruitment Committee is competent to adopt the method of processing the applications, scrutiny thereof and conducting the test. The decision of the Committee in this regard shall be final in every respect.
4. No T.A./D.A. will be allowed to the candidates for attending the recruitment examination. The candidates need not submit their original testimonials with their applications, which are to be produced at the time of Viva-Voce Test. Date of examination shall be intimated to the eligible candidates in due time.
5. For details Please visit the website : http://districtcourtkhurda.nic.in/.
Sd/- (Sri P.C.Mohapatra)
District Recruitment Committee,
Khurda at Bhubaneswar