Directorate of Treasuries & Inspection, Finance Department, Government of Odisha announces online/offline payment services for all citizens of Odisha who wants to pay their fines/bills and registration fees. The detail step by step procedure for online e-payment and offline payment is mentioned here below.
Citizens of Odisha can pay their all kind of bills/fines and registration fees through online/offline with the help of Odisha Treasury’s website www.odishatreasury.gov.in and www.ifmsodisha.gov.in
- Click on the ‘e-payment’ option in the home page
- Select the purpose of Challan from the list (Commercial Taxes / MV Tax / Mining / Examination Fees / Energy / Excise / Other Deposits)
- Submit all information as required there
- For online payment, use your Net banking or Debit card and take the print out of Challan
- For Offline Payment, click on ‘Over the Counter’ option and select the Bank where you want to make payment. Take a print copy of the page and visit the bank for payment. Receive the signed challan copy from the bank officer.
- At last submit your online/offline challan at your respective office/organization
- The list of Banks and their branches are mentioned in the treasury portal
- For more information and help you can contact on TOLL FREE NO. 1800-345-6739