Applications are invited for Engagement of PTGF & PTGI having professional expertise to strengthen & supplement the Teaching & conducting Practicals in the discipline of Civil / Electrical/Mechanical / E&TC / Computer / Chemistry / Humanities for the Academic Session 2016-17. Interested persons having requisite qualification may attend the said Interview along with original testimonials, a pass port size photograph and a set of self attested Xerox Copies of the same as per the programme given below.
1 For PTGF Civil/Mechanical:
Qualification: Minimum 1st class Bachelors Degree in Engg in relevant Branch
Date & Time of Interview: 27th June 2016, 10.00A.M onwards.
2. For PTGF ElectricaI/Electronics/Chemistry/ Computer / Humanities(MBA/MCOM:
Qualification: Minimum 1st class Bachelors Degree in Engg / MCA / MBA / MCOM in relevant Branch/Subjects.
Date & Time of Interview: 28th June 2016, 10.00 A.M onwards
3. For PTGI Civil/Mechanical:
Qualification: 1st class Diploma / ITI with experience in relevant Branch / Trade
Date & Time of Interview: 29th June 2016, 10.00 A.M onwards.
4. For PTGI Electrical/Electronics / Chemistry / Computer/Workshop (Fitter / Turner / Welder / Machinist / Carpenter / Sheet Metal):
Qualification: 1st class Diploma / ITI with experience in relevant Branch / Trade.
Date & Time of Interview: 30th June 2016, 10.00A.M onwards.
- Remuneration for the above Part Time Engagement shall be paid @ Rs.150/- per Theory Class & @Rs.80/- for Practical Class for PTGF and Rs.70/-per hour for PTGI for practical class, subject to maximum Rs.9300/- per month.
- Further the Retired Persons full filling the above qualification may also apply for the said engagement.
- No T.A. & D.A. is admissible for attending the Interview.
Principal , Govt. Polytechnic, Balasore
At-Bidyadharpur, PO-Remuna, Dist-Balasore Pin-756019
Phone / Fax: - 06782-275577