Gangadhar Meher University, Sambalpur invites applications for the admission in to UG & PG (regular and self-financing) as well as integrated BA-B.Ed and B.Sc.-B.Ed. courses for the session 2016-17. The detail qualification, mode of application, dates of submission, contact personnel etc. are mentioned in this article below.
On-line applications in the prescribed form are invited from eligible candidates for admission into UG and PG Courses for the academic session 2016-17 under semester system. Admission to UG courses will be as per marks obtained in the qualifying examination while admission to PG courses will be on the basis career marks & entrance examination (50:50)
Candidates shall fill up the admission form online on the University website www.gmuniversity.ac.in and submit the downloaded hard copy along with the required documents and fees at the university counter or by Speed / Registered Post.
MODE OF OBTAINING ADMISSION FORM:-
Candidates can visit the University website to download other information and the Admission information bulletin (prospectus). The on-line application form will be available in the website from dt.15.06.2016 to 30.06.2016 (12 mid night) .
The last date of on-line submission of application form is 30.6.2016 (12.00 midnight) and submission of hardcopy of application form duly filled in along with required documents is 02.07.2016 up to 5.00pm.
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION:-
No separate admit card / hall ticket will be issued to candidate for the entrance test. All applicants are required to sit in the PG-entrance examination as per the schedule given in the prospectus available on the website.
ADMISSION TO INTEGRATED BA-B.ED. & B.SC. B.ED
- Online applications in the prescribed form are invited from eligible candidates for admission in to the Self- Financing Integrated BA-B.Ed. & B.Sc.-B.Ed, courses for the session 2016-17.
- For details candidates are advised to visit the university website www.gmuniversity.ac.in.
- The last date of submission of online form is dt. 30.06.2016 (12 midnight).
- The last date of submission of hardcopy along with required documents is 02.07.2016 up to 5.00pm.
- The University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Admission helpline number are given below for the convenience of candidates:-
Dr. M. P Behera- 9438260994
Sri S. Bania - 97777460440
Dr. S.K.Majhi- 9437535632
Dr. S. Bhoi - 9853484696
G.M. University, Sambalpur
Advt. No. 1112 / GMU, date. 13.06.2016