Applications invited in prescribed proforma from eligible Officers of Central / State Government / U.T / Autonomous Bodies / Universities / Public Sector Undertaking / R&D Organization/ Police Departments of Central/State / U.T / Armed Forces including Para Military Forces for filling up the following Group B Posts on Deputation Basis at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar. The essential qualification, experience etc. required for applying for these posts are as under:-
Educational Qualification: Officers under the Central/State/U.T. Governments/Universities/Statutory, Autonomous Bodies or Research and Development Organizations
Technician / Technical Assistant Group –B Job at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar
i. Holding analogous posts on regular basis or ii. With 10 years regular service in the grade pay of Rs. 2400/- in the relevant field and possessing following educational qualification
a) B.Sc. in Medical Lab Technology or equivalent.
b) 5 years experience in the concerned field
c) Diploma in Medical Lab Technology or equivalent
d) 8 years experience in the concerned field
e) For posts in Anesthesia/Operation Theatre, B.Sc in OT techniques or equivalent with 5 years experience in concerned field.
f) 10+2 with science with Diploma in OT techniques or equivalent with 8 years’ experience in concerned field.
Pay Band and Grade Pay: 9300-34800 with GP of Rs.4200/-
No. of Posts: Sixteen (16)
- The number of posts in tentative and is liable to change based on the Institute’s requirement.
- Maximum age limit for applying for the aforesaid posts on deputation is 56 years as on last date of receipt of application.
- The period of deputation will be for a period of three years and the same will be regulated as per DoPT guidelines. The officers who fulfill the above qualifications/eligibility criteria may submit their application in the prescribed proforma at Annexure-I through proper channel to the Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Post- Dumduma, Sijua, Patrapada, Bhubaneswar so as to reach latest by 30 days after publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
- The envelope containing the application(s) should be superscripted “Application for the Post of __________________________________________on Deputation Basis”. While forwarding their applications, it may be ensured that the particulars of the candidates are verified and that they fulfil the eligibility conditions. Duly attested photocopies of their up to date Confidential Reports (at least for the latest 05 years) may also be enclosed with the applications. It may also be clearly stated that no vigilance/disciplinary proceedings is pending or contemplated against the candidates concerned.
- Applications without Vigilance Clearance and attested copies of CR Dossiers will not be considered.
- The deputation will be governed by the standard terms and conditions of deputation provided under Department of Personnel and Training O.M. No.6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17.6.2010, as amended from time to time.
No.AIIMS/BBSR/Admin/ Rect. Reg/322/52 4th April 2016