The following dateline has been finalized for e-admission in all Junior Colleges including Self Financing (Junior) Colleges/ Vocational Colleges/ Sanskrit (Upashastri) of the State under project Student Academic Management System (SAMS). In this process, the applicants need to fill the Common Application Form (CAF) for admission in to +2 classes and take a printout from the computer and deposit at any 620 SAMS Resource Centers (SRC) along with relevant documents and fees.
For details, please contact your nearest SAMS Resource Center or call Sanjog Helpline Toll Free 155335 number. The list of 620 SAMS Resource Centers is given in the Higher Education Department Website www.dheodisha.gov.in. Any change in the dateline below will be published in the newspaper and in the website www.dheodisha.gov.in.
- Availability of CAF in the website www.dheodisha.gov.in – 23rd May 2016
- Availability of Offline Application/CAF at SAMS Resource Centers – 23rd May 2016
- Last date of applying online CAF – 6th June 2016 (11:59 midnight)
- Last date for submitting offline CAF at SRCs – 7th June 2016 (5pm)
- Publication of first selected merit list - 13th June 2016 11am
- Admission of first selection applicants – 16th to 21st June 2016
- Publication of second selected merit list – 25th June 2016 11am
- Admission of second selection applicants – 27th to 29th June 2016
- Publication of third selected merit list – 4th July 2016 11am
- Admission of third selection applicants – 8th to 9th July 2016
- Classes begin for +2 1st year students – 14th July 2016
- 2nd phase admission – After 10days from the date of instant and supplementary results publication