Applications invited in prescribed proforma from eligible Officers of Central / State Government / U.T / Autonomous Bodies / Universities / Public Sector Undertaking / R&D Organization/ Police Departments of Central/State / U.T / Armed Forces including Para-Military Forces for filling up the following Group A & B Posts on Deputation Basis at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar. The essential qualification, experience etc. required for applying for these posts are as under:-
Educational Qualification: Officers under the Central/State/U. T. Governments/ Universities/Statutory/Autonomous Bodies or Research and Development Organizations
Chief Librarian Group -A Job at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar
i. Holding analogous posts on regular basis, OR with at least 5 years of regular service in the grade pay of Rs. 7600/- or with at least 5 years of regular service in the grade pay of Rs. 6600/- and
ii. Having educational qualification:-
(a) Master’s Degree in Science (preferably on Biological Sciences); of a recognized University or equivalent.
(b) Degree or equivalent Diploma in Library Science of a recognized Institution or University
(a) Master’s Degree in Library Science
(b) Training in Medical Librarianship.
Pay Band and Grade Pay: Rs.37400-67000 with GP of Rs.8700/-
No. of Posts: One (01)
Educational Qualification: Officers under the Central/State/U.T. Government / Universities / Statutory / Autonomous Bodies or Research and Development Organizations
Librarian Selection Grade (Senior Librarian) Group -A Jobs at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar
i. Holding analogous posts on regular basis, or
ii. With at least 5 years regular service in the grade pay of Rs.5400/- in the relevant field or
iii. With at least 6 years regular service in the grade pay of Rs.4800/- in the relevant field or With at least 7 years regular service in the grade pay of Rs.4600/- in the relevant field.
Pay Band and Grade Pay: Rs.15600-39100 with GP of Rs.6600/-
No. of Posts: One (01)
Educational Qualification: Officers under the Central /State Govt./U.T. Governments /Universities /Statutory /Autonomous Bodies or Research and Development Organizations
Librarian Grade I (Documentalist) Group –B Jobs at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar
i. Holding analogous posts on regular basis
ii. With 3 years regular service in the grade pay of Rs. 4200/- in the relevant field and possessing educational qualification given below:
i. Bachelor Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Service from a recognized University / Institute.
B.Sc. Degree or equivalent from a recognized University and Bachelor Degree or Post Graduate Diploma or equivalent in Library Science from a recognized University or Institute and
ii. 5 Years’ experience in a library of repute.
iii. Ability to use computers- Hands on experience in office applications, spread sheets and presentations.
Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized University or Institute.
Pay Band and Grade Pay: Rs.9,300-34,800 with GP of Rs.4600/-
No. of Posts: One (01)
- The number of posts in tentative and is liable to change based on the Institute’s requirement.
- Maximum age limit for applying for the aforesaid posts on deputation is 56 years as on last date of receipt of application.
- The period of deputation will be for a period of three years and the same will be regulated as per DoPT guidelines. The officers who fulfill the above qualifications/eligibility criteria may submit their application in the prescribed proforma at Annexure-I through proper channel to the Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Post- Dumduma, Sijua, Patrapada, Bhubaneswar so as to reach latest by 30 days after publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
- The envelope containing the application(s) should be superscripted “Application for the Post of __________________________________________on Deputation Basis”. While forwarding their applications, it may be ensured that the particulars of the candidates are verified and that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. Duly attested photocopies of their up to date Confidential Reports (at least for the latest 05 years) may also be enclosed with the applications. It may also be clearly stated that no vigilance/disciplinary proceedings is pending or contemplated against the candidates concerned.
- Applications without Vigilance Clearance and attested copies of CR Dossiers will not be considered.
- The deputation will be governed by the standard terms and conditions of deputation provided under Department of Personnel and Training O.M. No.6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17.6.2010, as amended from time to time.
No.AIIMS/BBSR/Admin/ Rect. Reg/322/52 4th April 2016