Applications are invited for filling up the posts of Additional Programme Officer (MGNREGA) in two Blocks i.e. Anandapur and Banspal Block of the Keonjhar District on contractual basis. All positions are contractual and the engagement is initially for a period of one year which can be extended depending upon requirement & suitability. Read this article to know more about the essential qualification required, age limit, monthly consolidated salary etc.
Essential Qualification: Master Degree in Sociology, Social Work / Economics / Mass Communication / MBA in Rural Management or 2 years of PG Diploma in Rural Management / Rural Development from any recognized University / Institution.
Maximum Age limit as on 1st April 2016: 40 years
Monthly Consolidated Salary: Rs. 12,500/-
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates applying for both the Blocks of this District need to submit one application only.
- Candidates need to apply through prescribed application form the available in www.kendujhar.nic.in and send the filled in application form by Registered / Speed Post to DRDA, Keonjhar within the deadline.
- Applications received in any other format or by any other means shall be rejected.
- District Rural Development Agency, Keonjhar reserves all right to reject or accept any or all application(s) without assigning any reason thereto.
- Authority will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Last date of receipt of filled-in application form 6th June’ 2016, 5.00 PM
- For details please visit: www.kendujhar.nic.in
Advertisement No. 2214/DRDA (K) Dt.23.05.2016