Applications are invited from the interested eligible candidates for filling up the post of Laboratory Technician (LT) in Blood Bank, Keonjhar under NHM on contractual basis for a term of 11 months with monthly remuneration as noted against each and subject to renewal as per the norms basing on the performance and subsistence of the programme.
- The candidate must have passed Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) course from any three (03) medical college & hospitals of the state or from any other AICTE approved institute.
- The candidate must have attended the age of 21 years and must not be above 32 years as on date of advertisement and age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. of Odisha norms.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Odisha
- The candidate must have passed Odia up to ME standard
No. of Post: 02 (UR-02)
Remuneration per month: Rs. 9,350/-
- Interested candidates for the above post, can download the prescribed application form, eligible criteria, selection procedure and list enclosures (to submitted along with the application form) from the district website www. kendujhar.nic.in and submit application to Chief District Medical Officer – cum- DMD, NHM, Keonjhar on or before 3rd May 2016 till 5pm through Regd. Post/Speed Post/Courier only and the envelope containing the application should be super scribed on the top of the envelope clearly as “Name of the Post applied – Laboratory Technician of Blood Bank, Keonjhar under NHM”.
- In support of Residential certificate, only the certificates issued by the Tahasildar within the period of last six months and for the purpose of service will be taken in to consideration.
- Preference will be given to the candidate belong to Keonjhar district.
- The undersigned reserves the right to select/candel/modification of the selection process without assigning any reason thereof.
- No personal query will be entertained in the recruitment / selection process.
Chief District Medical Officer-cum-DMD, NHM