Applications in the prescribed format are invited from the intending candidates for filling up of the newly created vacant post of Jr. Radiographer, Jr. Laboratory Technician, Staff Nurse, MPHW (Male) and MPHW (Female) on Contractual basis in the office of the Chief District Medical Officer, Jajpur. The candidates are required to submit their application as per the format duly filled in and signed.
- The candidates who are engaged on contractual basis under Central Plan Schemes, State Plan Schemes and Externally Aided Schemes are required to apply through proper channel.
- Applications along with self-attested copies of Certificates, Mark Sheets and other particulars as mentioned in the application format must reach at the Office of the Chief District Medical Officer, Jajpur, At/Po/Dist-Jajpur, Pin-755001 through Registered / Speed Post only by 5 PM on Dt.20.05.2016.
- The envelope must be super-scribed with the name of the post applied for.
- Candidates are advised to visit www.jajpur.nic.in for detail information on category wise vacancy, recruitment procedure, eligibility criteria, prescribed application format and documents to be attached in the application.
- Applications received in the Office after the due date and time shall be summarily rejected.
- The Authority reserves right of accepting / rejecting any or all application without assigning any reason thereof.
Chief District Medical Officer,