Applications are invited to fill up the post of Additional Programme Officer, MGNREGA in Kundra Block of Koraput District on contractual basis through registered post/speed post to be reached in the address of Project Director, DRDA, Koraput, At/Po-Koraput, Dist-Koraput-764020 by the cut-off date as mentioned below.
Qualification: Master Degree in Sociology, Social Work/ Economics/ Mass Communication/ MBA in Rural Management or 2 years of PG Diploma in Rural Management / Rural Development from any recognized University/institute.
Maximum Age Limit: 40 years as on 1st January 2016
Selection: The selection of the candidates shall purely be on merit
Weightage: HSC (30%), Graduate (30%), Essential Qualification (40%)
Remuneration: Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 12, 500/- per month
Terms and conditions:
- The engagement is purely contractual and initially for a period of one year which can be extended depending upon requirement and suitability.
- District Rural Development Agency, Koraput reserve all right to reject or accept any or all applications without assigning any reason there to.
- Authority will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Applications received in any other format other than prescribed format or by any other means shall be rejected.
- Last date of receipt of application form along with color passport size photograph (3.5cmx2.5cm), attested photo copies of relevant certificates and mark sheets: 10th May 2016
For more details please visit the website: www.koraput.nic.in and www.drdakoraput.org