Project Director, Odisha Community Tank Development Management Society-cum-Special Secretary to Govt. DoWR invites eligible candidates for walk in interview for empanelment, recruitment and eventual engagement of the individuals for the position of Manager, Capacity Building at district level on contractual basis up to June, 2016. Read more to know details about educational qualification/eligibility criteria, date of interview, no. of vacancies, consolidated remuneration, place of posting etc.
Educational Qualification/Eligibility Criteria for Manager, Capacity Building
Masters’ Degree in Social Sciences or Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management from recognized institute with minimum 10 years of experience in the development field, of which 5 years in design and implementation support of training and capacity building in rural development sector. Candidates with working experience in capacity building of water users associations will be given preference. Working experience in externally aided project will be of added advantage.
Place of Posting: State Project Unit, Bhubaneswar
No. of Vacancy: 01 (one)
Consolidated Remuneration per month: INR 60,000/-
Date of Interview: 12th November 2015
- Eligible candidates with required qualification and experience as per ToR may appear the walk in interview on 12th November 2015 at 11:00am at SPU, OCTMP, Registration will start at 9am and close at 11am on same day.
- The details of the ToR qualification and experience, monthly remuneration, application formats and general instructions to applicants are available in Govt. website www.odisha.gov.in under link advertisement and OCTMP website www.octmp.nic.in under link career.
- The candidates are requested to bring all the testimonials and experience certificate (photocopy & original) with two passport size photographs.
- The interview will be conducted at the office of the undersigned as given above.
- Retired employee can also apply. The age limit for the posts is below 65 years.
- The authority reserves the right to accept/reject any candidature without assigning any reasons thereof.
Project Director, OCTDMS-cum-Special Secretary to Govt., DoWR