Indicative advertisement inviting applications online for Primary Investigator under Directorate of Economics & Statistics. Online application form will be available from 28.10.2015 till 27.11.2015 (up to 11.59 P.M.). Read more to know about no. of vacancies, scale of pay, conditions of service, eligibility, plan of examination, examination fees and other information regarding this job.
NO. OF VACANCIES : 31-UR(M)-08, UR(W)-03, SEBC(M)-05, SEBC(W)-03, SC(M)-03, SC(W)-02, ST(M)-05, ST(W)-02 PWD-1, Ex servicemen-1
SCALE OF PAY Rs.5200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/- Pay Band-I
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE:
Appointment is contractual initially to be guided by the Odisha Group-C & D (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 notified vide G.A. Department Notification No. GAD-SC-Rules-0009-2013- 32010/Gen dt.12.11.2013
- Age must not be below 21 years and above 32 years of age as on 1.1.2015.
- Upper age relaxation limits 5 years in case of SC, ST, SEBC and Women candidates. 10 years for PWD candidates & total period of service rendered in Defense Forces in case of Ex-servicemen. For in-service contractual employees as per provisions contained in the concerned Rules.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: The candidate must have Bachelor Degree in Arts / Science having Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Application / Physics / Economics / Applied Economics / Agricultural Economics / Sociology / Econometrics as one of the subject or a Degree in Commerce. Desirable qualification - PGDCA.
PLAN OF EXAMINATION:
- Main written Examination consists of one paper of 120 marks of 1 & 1/2 hours duration of General Studies.
- Career-60 marks (HSC-10 marks, +2 – 20 marks & Graduation –30 marks).
- Rs. 100/- (can be remitted online through Odisha Treasury Portal (e-chalan) or Treasury Chalan in any Treasury / Sub-Treasury under the prescribed Head of Account “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
- The ST, SC & PWD candidates are exempted from paying any examination fee.
- Applications will be received ONLINE only through OSSC website: www.ossc.gov.in
- No physical copy of applications is required to be sent to Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
- No individual call letter will be sent to candidates by post for appearing written test(s). The candidates have to download the same from Commission’s website.
- Candidates must ensure their eligibility before applying.
- Mobile Phones / other communication devices / materials are not allowed inside the examination premises.
- For details advertisement visit: http://www.ossc.gov.in/pdf/advtPI.pdf
- NOTE : This advertisement is indicative in nature and provisional. The candidates are advised to go through the details in the detailed advertisement uploaded in the official website of the Commission www.ossc.gov.in.
By Order of the Commission
ADVERTISEMENT No. 4788/OSSC., Dt.19.10.2015