A Walk-in-Interview is scheduled to be held at the District Water and Sanitation Mission (DWSM), Nabarangpur for the Post of District Project Co-ordinator, DWSM on contractual basis on dtd.04.11.15 at 9.30 AM. Read more to know about the eligibility criteria, no. of vacancies, upper age limit, monthly remuneration and more information about the post from this article.
Eligibility: Post Graduation in Social Science / Environmental Science or any equivalent degree with PGDCA from a recognized university. Experience in the concerned field will be given preference.
No. of Vacancy: 01 (one)
Upper age limit as on 1st October 2015: 35 years
Consolidated Remuneration (in Rs.): Rs. 15,000/- (per month)
General Information and Instructions:
- The above positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the scheme. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic records, Computer skill test (will be conducted prior to the Interview) followed by Personal Interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the Personal Interview. The decision of the selection committee will be final in this regard.
- Candidates, who are already working in either on regular or on contractual basis, have to submit No Objection Certificate from concerned employer.
- In-complete application in any form will be rejected.
- The selected candidate will be engaged to work in the District Water & Sanitation Mission, Nabarangpur after enter in to an agreement.
- If any candidate is found to have suppressed any material information or furnished false information / documents, his / her case shall not be considered for the post applied for and in case already engaged on the basis of the said information / documents, his / her service shall be terminated from the service forthwith.
- This office will not be held responsible for any postal delay. No application will be entertained after dt.2.11.2015 (5.00 P.M.). No personal correspondence / queries will be entertained.
- The undersigned reserves the right to cancel any or all the applications / positions at any stage of recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/DA will be given for attending the Walk-in-Interview.
- The interested candidates are requested to log on for downloading the application form, eligibility criteria etc. from the district website of Nabarangpur i.e. http://ordistportalcontent.nic.in/storeddata/results/ORINBP_RESULTS_2015_9884.pdf and the application duly signed by the candidate along with self attested copies of all supportive documents with two colored passport size photographs shall however be sent to the “Member Secretary, DWSM, Nabarangpur, Pin : 764059, Odisha” so as to reach us on or before 02.11.2015 (by 5.00 P.M.) through Regd. Post / Speed Post and the envelope containing the application should be superscribed clearly name of the post applied for. The Computer Skill test of eligible candidates will be held on dt.04.11.2015 at _____.
By Order of Collector & DM, Nabarangpur
Member Secretary, DWSM, Nabarangpur
Advt. No. 144, Dt. 14-10-2015