Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology, OUAT Bhubaneswar invites applications in the prescribed form for admission into the Master’s Programme in Computer Science & Application (MCA), Bioinformatics (M.Sc.) and MBA in Agribusiness Management under Center for Post Graduate Studies for the Academic Session, 2015-16. The candidates desirous of taking admission into the above courses for the Academic Session 2015-16 are advised to download the Prospectus and Application Form from OUAT website ouat.ac.in and read more to know details about eligibility criteria and other vital information.
Eligibility for MCAi) +2 from CHSE, Odisha or its equivalent.
ii) Any Graduate from a recognized University with at least 50% of marks in aggregate for General category & 45% of marks in aggregate for SC/ST/PH category candidates and 55% for Graduate of Agriculture and allied subjects.
iii) Mathematics or Computer as one of the subject in +2 or Graduation level.
Eligibility for M.Sc. (Bioinformatics)i) +2 Science from CHSE, Odisha or its equivalent with Mathematics and/or Biology as one of the subjects.
ii) B.Sc. (Hons.) / B.Sc.(Ag.) / B.Sc.(Forestry)/ B.Sc.(Hort.) / B.V.Sc & A.H. / B.Tech.(Dairy Science)/Technology)/ B.Tech.(Agril. Engg.) / B.F.Sc. /B.C.S./ B.A.M.S/ MBBS / B. Pharma / BDS / BIT /BITM / BHMS / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Biotech) from any recognized University with at least 50% of marks in aggregate for General & 45% of marks in aggregate for SC/ST/PH candidates and 55% for Graduate of Agriculture and allied subjects.
Eligibility for MBA (Agribusiness Management)i) +2 from CHSE, Odisha or its equivalent.
ii) B. Sc. (Ag.) / B. V. Sc. & A. H. / B. Tech. (Agriculture Engineering) / B. Tech. (Dairy Science) /Biotechnology)/B.F.Sc./B.Sc.(Forestry)/BAMS/B.Sc.(Hort.)/B.Sc.(H.Sc.)/B.Tech/B.Sc./ B.Com./ BBA from a recognized University with 50% marks for general and 45% marks for SC / ST/ PH candidates and 55% for Graduate of Agriculture and allied subjects.
- Candidates need to make payment of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand) only, by using SBI website www.onlinesbi.com from 03.06.2015 to 20.07.2015 (up to 05.00 P.M.) and generate the e-Receipt after successful payment of the Application Fee. For information in detail, please refer clause 8.1 to 8.5 and Annexure-I of the Prospectus meticulously.
- After downloading the Application Form the candidates have to fill up the same carefully and enclose the e-Receipt with self attested copies of other certificates and testimonials and send the same to the Dean, PGF-cum-DRI, OUAT, Bhubaneswar – 751003 through Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier Service so as to reach by 20.07.2015 (up to 5.00P.M). For details Please refer Clause 9 of the Prospectus. Application Form submitted without e-Receipt will be summarily rejected. The authority will not be held responsible for any postal delay or loss.
Help Line Numbers:
To be contacted only during office hours (10 A.M. to 5 P.M.) on working days only.
1. Dean, PGF-cum-DRI: 0674-2397457
2. HOD, Computer Science & Application: 9438354884
3. Asst. Registrar (Academic): 8260887168
No. 14553/UAT dt.04.07.2015