ON-LINE Applications are invited from the eligible male & female candidates for Admission in 3 years General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) course in the Indian Nursing Council (INC) recognized Government and Private nursing training institutions in the State for the Academic Session 2015-16. Intending candidates seeking admission must submit their Online Application from dt.14.7.15 (10 AM) to dt.12.8.15 (5 PM). In case of any difficulty in online application submission candidate may avail the assistance of different help centers located at the Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) at District Level / Community Health Centers (CHC) at Block level, Common Service Centre (CSC) at Gram Panchayat Level. Candidates may avail the facility at the nearest CSC by paying Rs.25/- (Rupees Twenty Five) only for the above purpose (please refer Prospectus).
- The candidate must be 17 years of age or above as on 31.12.2015.
- There is no age bar for ANM / LHV candidates.
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 with 40% marks from CHSE Odisha or equivalent thereof.
- Or passed 10+2 / 12th with 40% marks from state open schools recognized by State Govt. and national institute of open school recognized by Central Govt. are also eligible for apply.
- Or passed 10+2 Vocational ANM course with 40% marks from the school recognized by Indian Nursing School.
- Or passed 10+2 Health Science Vocational stream from a recognized CBSE Board / State /Center.
The candidates are advised to download the Prospectus 2015-16 from the official website of the Director Nursing, Odisha (www.nursingodisha.nic.in) & Director Medical Education & Training,
Odisha (www.dmetorissa.gov.in) and submit Application ONLINE on payment of required fees of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) through SBI Challan attached to the prospectus. For more information in this regard, please refer to the prospectus.
GNM Selection Committee &
Asst. Director Nursing (Admn), Odisha
SCA/3607 Directorate of Nursing, Odisha