Office of the Chief District Medical Officer, Puri invites applications from eligible candidates in the plain paper as per prescribed format for engagement/ appointment of Staff Nurse on contractual basis. Regarding amendment, addition, correction, alternation & others, it is the responsibility of the applicant to collect the information from NIC Website (www.puri.nic.in) of Puri District. Read more to know details about no. of posts, essential qualification, selection procedure, monthly remuneration etc.
Staff Nurse Job under CDMO, PuriEssential Qualification: Must have passed General Nursing & Midwife Examination and have registered their names in the Odisha Nursing Council. Must have passed from any of the 03 (three) Govt. Nursing School / Govt. Medical Colleges / Schools of Nursing of MCL, Talcher, IGH, Rourkela.
No. of posts: SEBC=01, SC=04, ST=20. TOTAL=25 (Out of 20 Nos. of ST Candidate 01(one) for PWD (PH) Blind and 01 (one) for Ex-Service Man.
Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 5,200/- and G.P Rs. 2,400/-Per Month
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of marks secured in G.N.M. Examination.
Document to be submitted: Attested Xerox copy of the following Certificates :- 1. HSC, Certificate, or equivalent for proof of age. 2. G.N.M. Passed certificate. 3. Mark Sheet of G.N.M. Examination. 4. Registration Certificate of Odisha Nursing Council.
Terms and Conditions:-1. Candidates of Puri District can only apply. In case of non-availability of candidates from Puri District, the candidates of other districts will be considered.
2. The Appointment / Engagement is purely temporary & on contractual basis and can be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
3. The selected candidates shall have to submit an undertaking to that effect that, she not claim any Government Post / Regular Appointment in future.
4. Age Limit: The candidates shall not be less than 18 years & but not more than 32 years as on dt.12.06.2015. As per Orissa Civil Services (Fixation of upper age limit) Rules will be applicable.
5. The number of Posts may deviate as per norms / present vacancies.
6. The ORV Act & Rules will be applicable for filling of the above vacancies.
7. The complete application with all enclosures should reach to the office of the Chief District Medical Officer, Puri At/ Po/ Dist- Puri (Odisha), Pin-752001 super scribed “Application for engagement of contractual Staff Nurse must be mentioned on the top of the envelope” and all application will be accepted only by the Regd. Post / Speed Post only. The last date of receipt of the application in the office of the CDMO, Puri is on or before 22.07.2015 up to 5.00 P.M. The Authority is not responsible for any postal delay/ missing of application.
8. Detail of documents to be submitted with the application form
- Valid Employment Registration Card.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ ST/ SEBC Candidates.
- Fresh Valid Residential / Nativity Certificate from concerned Tahasildar.
- Valid Physical Handicapped Certificates.
9. The undersigned have all reserves of right for cancellation / modification of advertisement and mode of selection (as will be decided by the Selection Committee and as instructed by the Government).
10. Regarding amendment, addition, correction, alternation & others, it is the responsibility of the applicant to collect the information from NIC Website (www.puri.nic.in) of Puri District.
(Dr. G. K. Sahu)
Chief District Medical Officer, Puri
No. 7417 / Esst. Med., Puri Date: 22.06.2015