ON-LINE Applications are invited from the eligible female candidates for Admission in 2 years Auxiliary Nurses and Midwives (ANM) / Health Worker Female (HWF) course in the Indian Nursing Council (INC) recognized Government and Private nursing training institutions in the State for the Academic Session, 2015-16. Intending candidates seeking admission must submit their Online Application from dt.14.7.15 (10 AM) to dt.12.8.15 (5 PM). In case of any difficulty in online application submission, candidate may avail the assistance of different help centers located at the Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO) at District Level / Community Health Centers (CHC) at Block level, Common Service Centre (CSC) at Gram Panchayat Level. Candidates may avail the facility at the nearest CSC by paying Rs.25/- (Rupees Twenty Five) only for the above purpose (please refer Prospectus).
Eligibility Criteria :
- The candidate must be 17 years of age or above as on 31.12.2015.
- The candidate must have Passed 10+2 from CHSE Odisha or equivalent examinations, or Candidates qualify in 10+2 Exams conducted by National Institute of Open School recognized by Central Govt. & equivalent to CHSE Odisha.
- Passed Odia up to M.E. Standard.
- The candidate shall be domicile / permanent resident / native of Odisha but currently residing outside the State of Odisha.
- Only female candidates are eligible to apply.
- Physically Handicapped having locomotor disability of lower limbs between 40% to 50% will be taken into consideration.
- All candidates be medically fit for the course.
The candidates are advised to download the Prospectus 2015-16 from the official website of the Director Nursing, Odisha (www.nursingodisha.nic.in) & Director Medical Education & Training,
Odisha (www.dmetorissa.gov.in) and submit Application ONLINE on payment of required fees of Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) through SBI Challan attached to the prospectus. For more information in this regard, please refer to the prospectus.
ANM Selection Committee &
Deputy Director Nursing, Odisha
SCA/3616 Directorate of Nursing, Odisha