Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar, an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India, invites applications from Indian Citizens Technical Officer position for running its in-house Genomics facility. It is complete contractual basis service for a period of 01 year. Read this article to know more about its pay band, no. of posts, essential qualification, desirable experience, age limit and many more instructions of ILS, Bhubaneswar.
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Life Sciences or allied subjects with five years relevant experience.
Desirable Experience: Handling of Genomics facility.
Upper age limit: 45 years (Relaxation of age is as per Govt. of India Rules).
No. of Post: 01
Terms of Service: Contractual basis for a period of 01-year renewable on a yearly basis on satisfactory performance.
Pay Band: PB-2 Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay : Rs.4600/- plus other allowances as admissible at ILS.
- Interested and eligible candidates may send their application on plain paper with detailed bio-data, qualification and experience along with attested copies of all relevant certificates by Registered Post to the Director, Institute of Life Sciences, NALCO Square, Bhubaneswar-751023 within one month from the date of publication of the advertisement. Persons already employed in Govt. / Semi-Govt. / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies must apply through proper channel.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on any candidate for being called for interview.
- Director’s decision in this matter will be final.
- No other correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection / interview. Visit us at www.ils.res.in