INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY (IGNOU) Announces Admission to Management Programmes (MP) - OPENMAT-XXXVIII, And Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (OPENNET-V) Programmes-2016 Announces Admission to Management Programmes (MP) - OPENMAT-XXXVIII, And Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (OPENNET-V) Programmes-2016. The University will be admitting students for the Programmes mentioned below starting from January 2016 through Entrance Test, to be held on Sunday, the 16th August 2015 all over the country. Read more to know about the course details, admission procedure, entrance dates etc by IGNOU, Bhubaneswar.
MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME (MP) OPENMAT-XXXVIII
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Diploma in Management (DIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Post Graduate diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
All the above programmes have multi-media design, using technology aided delivery systems. These are offered through countrywide network of Study Centres. The University will be admitting students for the above Degree /Diplomas in Management starting from January, 2016 through an Entrance Test ‘OPENMAT-XXXVIII’ to be held on Sunday, the 16th August, 2015.
Eligibility for Admission:1. Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for General Category/45% for Reserve Category with 3 years managerial/supervisory/ Professional experience
Professional/Degree with 50% marks in Engineering/Medicine/Chartered Accountancy (ICAI)/Cost and Works Accountancy (ICWAI)/Company Secretaryship (ICSI)/Law
2. Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU.
Last Date: Filled in form for Entrance Test ‘OPENMATXXXVIII’ must reach, the Registrar (SED), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, by Registered post/Speed Post on or before 15th July, 2015.
Walk in Admission:Candidates who qualify Entrance Test can submit the registration form (Form-2), available in the ‘Student Handbook & Prospectus’ along with the hall ticket of the Entrance Test to the respective
Regional Centres along with required fee on any day after the receipt of result card, but not later than 30th November, 2015 for admission cycles starting from January, 2016.
POST-BASIC B.Sc. NURSING PROGRAMME (OPENNET-V)Post Basic B.Sc Nursing is a degree programme of three years duration for in-service diploma holder Nurses. The Programme is approved by the Indian Nursing Council (INC).
Admission will be done through an Entrance Examination (OPENNET-V) to be conducted on Sunday, the 16th August, 2015.
Medium of Instruction: English
Eligibility for Admission
In-service Nurses, that is, Registered Nurses and Registered Midwives (RNRM) having 10+2 with three years Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with minimum of two years experience in the profession. (For male nurses who have not done midwifery in the GNM programme should have a certificate in any of the nursing courses of 6-9 months duration prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council in lieu of midwifery)OR
In-service Nurses (RNRM) having 10th class (Matriculation) or its equivalent with three years Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with minimum of five years experience in the profession. . (For male nurses who have not done midwifery in the GNM programme should have a certificate in any of the nursing courses of 6-9 months duration prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council in lieu of midwifery) Reservation policy as per Government of India rules.Last Date: Filled in form should be submitted at the Regional Centre concerned on or before 15th July, 2015.
- Admission to Management and B.Sc (N) will be done through an Entrance Examination (OPENMAT-XXXVIII) & OPENNET-V) to be conducted on Sunday, the 16th August, 2015
- Student Handbook & Prospectus of all the above programmes are available at IGNOU Regional Centre and at the following Study Centres:- KIIT Campus II, Patia, Bhubaneswar; Govt. College, Rourkela; Khallikote College, Berhampur, F.M.College, Balasore; G.M.College, Sambalpur, J.K.B.K.College, Cuttack, Bhadrak College, Bhadrak, Kendrapara College, Kendrapara, MPC College, Baripada, N.C.College, Jajpur, Govt.College, Phulbani Admission, DD College, Keonjhar; Panchayat Junior College, Bargarh; K.S.U.B.College, Bhanjanagar, Paradeep College, Paradeep, Rajendra College, Bolangir).
- Admission forms & Prospectus of all the above Programmes can be obtained by paying Rs.1000/- (by cash) from the sale counter.
- One can also obtain the Prospectus by post by paying Rs.1050/- in shape of a demand draft drawn in favour of IGNOU & payable at BHUBANESWAR. Application forms can also be downloaded from our website www.ignou.ac.in
INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY
REGIONAL CENTRE, C-1, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, BHUBANESWAR-751 013
PHONE NO: 0674-2301348, 2301250, Email ID: email@example.com
website: www.ignou.ac.in, www.ignoubbsr.org