Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation, National Sample Survey Office (FOD) (Regional Office, NSSO (FOD), Sambalpur) invites applications for engagement of Field Investigators purely on contractual basis. The essential qualification, age limit, reservation, remuneration are mentioned in this article. For detailed advertisement and application, please visit the official website. The filled up application form with relevant enclosures may be sent to the Director, Regional Office, 161, Senpark Lane, Nayapara, Sambalpur- 768001.
Field Investigator Jobs in Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation, National Sample Survey Office (FOD) Sambalpur.Essential Qualification:
- Graduate from recognized University with Statistics / Economics / Mathematics.
- Knowledge of English and local language
- Knowledge of computer applications like MS Office etc.
Age limit as on 1st July 2015:
- 21 to 30 years for General. For SC/ST/OBC as per Govt. of India’s instructions in vogue.
Remuneration per month:
- Rs. 16,500/- (while on tour D.A. will be i) Ordinary-Rs.150/- and ii) Hostel stay Rs.350/-)
Last Date of Application: 19th June 2015
For detailed advertisement and application, please visit the website: www.mospi.nic.in
Regional Office, Sambalpur- 768001
Tel. No. 0663-2400053
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org