Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) inviting applications online for Assistant Labour Officer under Labour Commissioner on a contractual basis as guided by Odisha Group-B rules. The application procedure is strictly on online; available from 3rd June 2015 to 2nd July 2015. Read this article to know more about no. of vacancies, the scale of pay, conditions of service, eligibility criteria, plan of examination and many more instruction given by OSSC.
Essential Educational Qualification:
- The candidate must have passed Bachelor of Arts or Science or Commerce from recognised University and have Degree or Diploma from a recognized University in Industrial Relations & Personal Management or Personal Management & Industrial Relations or Labour Welfare / Labour Law or M.B.A (with specialisation in H.R.D) or Human Resource Management.
- Degree Engineers (possessing MBA) qualifications are not eligible for the Post.
- Age must not be below 21 years and above 32 years of age as on 1.1.2015.
- Upper age relaxation limits 5 years in case of SC, ST and Women candidates.
- For in-service contractual employees as per provisions contained in the concerned Rules.
No. Of Vacancies:13 – UR-07 (W-04), SC-02 (W-2), and ST-04 (W-2)
Scale of Pay:Rs.9200/- with Grade Pay Rs.4200/- in Pay Band-II (Contractual)
Conditions of Service:The appointment is contractual initially to be guided by the Odisha Group-B (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 notified vide G.A. Department Notification No. GAD-SC-Rules-0061-2013-1147/Gen dt.17.01.14
- Online application form will be available from 3.6.2015 till 2.7.2015 (up to 11.59 P.M)
- Applications will be received ONLINE only through OSSC website: www.odishassc.in
- No physical copy of applications is required to be sent to Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
- No individual call letter will be sent to candidates by post for appearing written test (s). The candidates have to download the same from Commission’s website.
- Candidates must ensure their eligibility before applying.
- Mobile Phones / other communication devices / materials are not allowed inside the examination premises.
Plan of ExaminationMain Written Examination consists of two papers, (Paper I – Language & General Studies) - 100 Marks, Paper II - (Labour Laws & Industrial Relations) - 100 marks.
- Rs.100/- (can be remitted online through Odisha Treasury Portal (e-chalan) or Treasury Chalan in any Treasury / Sub-Treasury under the prescribed Head of Account. “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
- The ST, SC candidates are exempted from paying any examination fee.