Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (Deemed University) Shree Sadashiva Campus: Puri (Odisha) is going to conduct an entrance test for admission on 17.06.15 from 10 A.M. to 11.30 A.M. for Prak-Shastri 1st (11th class) and Shastri 1st year (B.A. 1st) at Shree Sadashiva Campus, Puri. Reservation in admission will be according to the Policy of Govt. of India. Read this article to know more about admission procedure, eligibility criteria, syllabus and other special information by the University.
Eligibility for Admission to Prak-Shastri 1st Year:-
- A student who has passed / appeared 10th / Purva Madhyama or equivalent exam from a recognised body established by State Govt. or Central Govt.
- Minimum age is 15 years as on 30.09.2015.
- The candidate must have knowledge of Devanagari Script.
Eligibility for Admission to Shastri 1st Year:-
- A student who has passed 12th / Uttarmadhyama / Prak-Shastri or an equivalent examination recognised by any Board / University established by Law is eligible.
- Minimum age is 17 year as on 30.09.2015.
- Knowledge of Devanagari script essential.
- General Knowledge for Modern / Traditional students
- Abhiruchi for Modern / Traditional students.
- The students will have to deposit application form in the Campus up to 16.06.2015.
- The Cost of application for Prak-Shastri & Shastri is Rs.50/-.
- 80% ADMISSION FOR Traditional System.
- 20% for Modern System.
For more information visit our website www.sanskrit.nic.in.