Directorate of Technical Education & Training, Odisha, Cuttack invites applications from intending Orthopedically Handicapped (OH) having 40% disability and above (both male and female candidates having permanent resident certificate of Odisha) for admission into 03 years regular Diploma Engineering and Non-Engineering courses under Persons with Disability Scheme of MHRD, Govt. of India, New Delhi against 75 numbers of supernumerary seats (25 nos. per each institute) as per details mentioned below for the academic session 2015-16.
Entry Qualification and Age Limit for Engineering Course:Engineering Course: Pass in HSC Examination conducted by BSE, Odisha / 10th Standard examination declared equivalent by BSE and obtained at least 35% marks at the qualifying examination with pass in both Math and Science Subject.
Age: The lower age is 14 years as on 1st July 215 for all Engineering Course; upper age No Bar.
Entry Qualification and Age Limit for Non-Engineering Course:Non-Engineering Course: Pass in +2 examination from CHSE, Odisha or equivalent examination in Science / Commerce / Arts recognized by CHSE for MOM and Pass in +2 examination from CHSE, Odisha or equivalent examination for HM&CT & for BC same as Engineering Course.
Age: The lower age in 16 years as on 1st July 2015 for all Non-Engineering Course; upper age No Bar
Other Important Information:
- The candidates are required to report with the filled in application form as per format given below along with all original documents and one set self attested copy of certificates for selection and personal interview on 12th June 2015 by 9am at Govt. Polytechnic, Plot No.1, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar for Centralised Admission.
- Seats will be allotted on the merit list prepared on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examination and branch will be allotted as per the recommendation of vocational rehabilitation centre (VRC).
- DET-2015 Engg. /Non-Engg. Rank holders of PH category whether admitted or non admitted may also apply.
- Admission shall be made strictly on the basis of the guidelines of PWD scheme of MHRD, Govt. of India.
- No separate intimation will be issued to the candidates
Format of Application Form
- Name of Applicant (in BLOCK letters)
- Father’s Name (if father is not alive)
- Father’s / Guardian’s Occupation
- Permanent Address
- Present Correspondence Address with Pin Code. Telephone with STD Code and Mobile No.
- Date of Birth
- Marks obtained in HSC / +2 Science / Arts / Commerce / or its equivalent examination
- Years of Passing
- PH (% of disability)
- Category (SC/ST/Minority/Others)
- Full Signature of the Candidate with date
- Full Signature of Father/Guardian
Documents to be submitted along with application form
- Board certificate and mark sheet / CHSE Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Evaluation Certificate from Vocational Rehabilitation Centre for Handicapped, near Satyasai Women’s College, Bhubaneswar
- A certificate from CDMO indicating the percentage of disability and recommendation that she/he shall be able to prosecute studies in the Courses offered.
- A recent photograph of candidate showing the deformity.
- Physically handicapped Identity Card issued by DSWO,
- Permanent Residential Certificate from Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahalsidar.
- CLC/SLC/TC and Conduct Certificate (The originals has to be submitted with a week (7days) from the date of interview.
- Two nos. of recent color passport size photographs.
Name of the institutions & Courses:Bhubananda Odisha School of Engineering (BOSE), Cuttack:
Engineering: Civil / Electrical / Mechanical / Applied Elect. & Instrumentation / Automobile / Elect. & Tele-Communication / Information Tech. / Computer Science.
Government Polytechnic, Bhubaneswar:
Engineering: Arch, Assistantship / Civil / Electrical / Mechanical / Elect. & Tele-Communication / Information Tech.
Non-Engineering: Modern Office Management (MOM) / Beauty Culture (BC)
Government Polytechnic, Berhampur:
Engineering: Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Computer Science/Food Technology
Non-Engineering: Hotel Management & Catering Technology (HM&CT)
Facilities under the scheme:
- Students admitted under the scheme are exempted from paying admission fees, etc.
- Limited hostel accommodation is available.
- Financial incentives will be given as per norms of MHRD, Govt. of India
- Incomplete application forms will be rejected.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
For details contact: Principal, Govt. Polytechnic, Plot No.1, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar. Telephone no. 0674-2300947