Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha announces admission for +2 Correspondence (distance mode) courses. The students willing to take admission into +2 1st year Arts / Commerce course for the session 2015-16 may apply to the undersigned in the prescribed form during 16th June to 17th August 2015. The application for can be downloaded from the CHSE website and submitted along with admission fee as mentioned in the prospectus by State Bank of India (SBI) Collect. More details are given here below.
Eligibility for admission in to +2 Arts / Commerce
- The candidate must have passed High School Certificate (HSC) Examination conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or its equivalent course.
- Fees: Amount of Rs. 3000/- (Rupees Three Thousand) only towards admission and registration fees and Rs. 20/- extra for other than B.S.E., Odisha pass outs.
Admission for +2 2nd Year
- Re-admission into 2nd year Arts/Commerce (for the students taken admission in 2014-25 session) will be held during 01 August 2015 to 30th September 2015.
- Students fail to take admission during stated period may take admission during 1st October 2015 to 31st October 2015 with fine of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred) only.
- Fees: Amount Rs. 2250/- towards Re-admission fees.
- Admission into 1st-year course without fine: 16th June 2015 to 17th August 2015
- Admission into 1st-year course with fine: 18th August 2015 to 31st August 2015
- Re-admission into 2nd-year course without fine: 1st August 2015 to 30th September 2015
- Re-admission to 2nd-year course with fine: 1st October 2015 to 31st October 2015
Secretary, CHSE, Odisha
C-2, Prjnapitha, Samanthapur, Bhubaneswar-751013
Website: www.chseodisha.nic.in, Telephone: 0674-2300099