Healthgare is an emerging healthcare service provider at Hyderabad that executes fast, safety and superior health checkups by saving patient’s surplus time and money. The fastest growing company now recruiting candidates for its various positions; such as, marketing executive, manager – business development and mobile lab technicians at Hyderabad. Read this post to know about the positions, educational qualification, experience, job responsibilities and other vital information.
1. Marketing Executive Job at Healthgare
Qualification: Any graduate + 1 yrs exp any experience with healthcare (Cardiac or Diabetic segment highly preferable)
Experience: 0-2 years
• Visiting Diabetologist, Physicians and General Practitioners for Patient reference for Nephrologists Consultation.
• Inviting Doctors for CME and arrangement check-up Camps at GP’s clinic.
• Placing brochure holders, pamphlets, posters at Doctors clinic.
• Fix-up regular lunch or dinner meeting with Doctors.
• Preparation of tour plan, expense statement report, daily report, weekly report, monthly report etc.
• Achievement target month by month.
2. Manager – Business Development Job at Healthgare
Qualification: Any graduate (MBA preferred) + Experience in health care (highly preferred)
Experience: 1-5 years
• Help Healthgare expand to different parts of India by identifying and signing up Hospital and Doctors Partners
• Understand the business competencies related to Healthcare market and implement revenue growth activities
• Responsible for promoting & growing the dialysis business from Individual doctors & Hospitals & Other organizations
• Responsible to generate leads, negotiate and most importantly close deals
• Aggressive prospecting, cold calling and professional networking within dialysis market
• Initiate a communication and make presentation to prospective partners about our services
• Identify key partner needs through formal research, survey, sales calls & meetings
• Maintain and create the business development database
3. Mobile Lab Technician Job at Healthgare
Qualification: GNM or B Sc Nursing or Lab Diploma
Experience: 0-6 years
Sample collection: Instructing the patient, Identification, proper collection and transport of sample to the lab
Analysis of the sample: preparing work list and sample processing by following standard operating procedures
Report generation: Result verification, report is generation as per the TAT of the lab
# For more details contact: email@example.com or call +91-7075541415 and +91-8897522500
# Visit for more details: www.healthgare.com