National Law University Odisha, Cuttack invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission into Ph.D. in Law for the academic year 2014. To know more about the eligibility criteria, selection procedure along with entrance and other important dates related to admission read this article.
LAST DATE OF RECEIVING APPLICATION: 27TH October, 2014
1. Candidate must have completed LLM from any recognized University or Institute with more than or equal to 55% of marks (or)
2. 50% marks in LLM with at least 5 yrs of full time teaching/ judicial/professional/administrative experience. (or)
3. LLB with MSS or MSH or MMS from any recognized university with 55% of marks. (or)
4. LLB with MSS or MSH or MMS with 50% marks and five years of full time teaching / judicial / professional / administrative experience. (or)
5. 55% in MSS, MSH or MSM with at least 2 years of teaching experience. (or)
6. Ph.D. in any discipline (or)
7. Judge of any state high court in India or the supreme court of India.
Candidate has to fill up the application form with recent passport size photo, qualification certificate photo copies and make a bank DD of Rs. 3000/- in favor of ‘Registrar Nationl Law Univesity Odisha while sending application form.
Address: The Registrar, NLUO, Kathajodi Campus, Sector 13 CDA, CUTTACK 753015 (old PIN code: 753014) Odisha
· Application Fee Rs. 3,000/
· Registration Fee Rs. 25,000/
· Coursework Examination Fee Rs. 1,000/
· Thesis Evaluation Fee (at time of submission of thesis) Rs. 20,000/-
· Continuation fees if not completed within three years Rs. 10,000/ - per year for a maximum of 2 years.
· Thesis Resubmission in fee (if applicable) Rs. 20,000/
· Last Date for Receiving Application Forms 27 October 2014
· Entrance Examination 09 November 2014
Find more info: HERE